Monday, March 10, 2008

eStarling WiFi Photo Frame

Why I purchased it: I wanted an easy way to share photos with my family members so I helped purchase a few of these frames for parents and grand-parents.

First impressions: It looks great!

Build Quality: The frame is built well. The screen is bright and large although the viewing angle is a little too narrow.

Features: Photos can be emailed or uploaded to a free account provided by Seeframe Live and the eStarling Photo Frame downloads them from the internet connecting through your existing wireless network. Once the photos have been downloaded and stored on the frame's internal memory they are displayed in a slide show. The frame also features various memory card inputs if you would like to display pictures stored there, requiring no internet connection.

Accessories: The frame comes with a USB cable required for the initial configuration of the frame and a power adapter.

Final Words: I absolutely love being able to share photos so quickly and so easily with all of my family members that have this frame in their home. I think everyone should have one!

No comments: